Welcome to the Jackson SDA Church in Jackson, MI. We are a Christian community and would love to have you join our family. To learn more about what we believe you can visit our About Us page. Please join us for Bible study, worship, and prayer.
Pastor Raymond Torres
Jackson Seventh-day Adventist Church
Join Us This Saturday
Sabbath School: 9 :30 AM
Worship Service: 11:15 AM
Lord's Prayer Part 1 - Seeking the Father
Presented by Pastor Raymond Torres
Jackson Seventh-day Adventist Church COVID-19 Guidelines
We continue to have Sabbath School each Saturday at 9:30AM and Church Services at 11:15AM. Weekly Prayer Meeting each Wednesday at 6:30PM.
In consideration of vulnerable and at-risk members and guests we ask that the following protocols be regarded. Those age 65+, with underlying health conditions, should consider what is best for their health before they attend Church. All who are symptomatic or have tested positive for COVID-19 should stay home.
1. Face masks will be encouraged and provided for those who need of one.
2. Hand Sanitizer will be provided in high contact areas.
3. The Church will be cleaned extensively using disinfectant.
4. No Fellowship meals for the Church or Community Service until further notice.
5. The windows and church doors, when weather permits, will be open to enhance air circulation.
6. Attendees should not shake hands or hug each other or pastor upon entry or dismissal.
7. Weekly announcements will be made encouraging members to wear masks, practice social distancing, not to shake hands and wash/sanitize hands frequently.
8. Attendees should not congregate in the lobby or other areas of the church.
9. Socially distant conversations should be in the parking lot.
1. All are encouraged to continue social distancing of 6 ft and sitting in every other row.
2. Bulletins & Sabbath School Quarterlies will not be passed out but may be picked up from a table near the entrance.
3. Tithes/Offerings and Children’s Offerings may be deposited in designated offering plates located at the entrance.
4. During Children’s Story time, the parents will determine if their children go to the front.
5. Church service will be dismissed by a deacon from the back row, encouraging social distancing.